Descrição : Gerente de Projetos I. A empresa : SBA Communications. Localização : São Paulo, SP
This position will be responsible for managing SBA's project deliveries (new sites, adaptations, extensions and related activities, infrastructure and permitting), interacting internally with different departments, and externally with customers.
The professional will be responsible for receiving and transmitting information internally, according to the SBA's premises to met the client's needs, as well as the SLAs. It is expected from this position communication skills, problem solving and resourcefulness to receive feedback from the client, knowing how to direct to met the deadline. In this position the individual must also report the progress of the activities under his responsibility to the Senior Manager of the sector responsible for the project.
- Activities inherent to the project management area: requirements management, restrictions, scope, communication, schedule, costs, risk, quality, resources, etc;
- Report to the Senior Mgr, Permit & Lic and the Managing Dir, Intl Legal;
- Partnership with the licensing team;
- Interaction and integration with all areas;
- Definition of workflows and activation of the responsible areas;
- Definition and follow up of technical actions;
- Direct the work teams and supervise the work developed;
- Creating, defining and conducting periodic rollouts with technical groups;
- Control, consolidation and reporting of information, including budget;
- Ensure compliance with established indicators, SLAs, etc;
- Update of project data and KPI control;
- Ensure the delivery of the final products at the established time;
- Guarantee the quality of the products generated;
- Map and suggest process improvements;
- Risk assessment and mitigation;
- Results presentation;
- Participation in Committee meetings;
- Participation in legal and strategic meetings;
- Create an adequate environment for the execution of the project;
- Ensure that team members know what to do and when;
- Manage the expectations of the external and internal customer;
- Negotiation skills, teamwork, high capacity for problem solving
- Project management with the Construction, Acquisition, Real Estate teams, and other areas in the interest of the project and SBA.
- Manage internal and customer expectations in order to guarantee the deliveries planned within the agreed plan.
To perform this job successfully, the professional must have leadership skills, great interpersonal skills, collaborative attitude and effective and efficient communication. We highlight the need to have a deep analytical, control, organizational capacity and, above all, problem identification and resolution. Previous knowledge in the Telecom area with deep knowledge of its processes and procedures is preferred. Adaptability to changes in scope and guidelines, as well as strong motivation.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Business, Architecture or related areas.
- Knowledge in project management, preferably in Telecom;
- Specializations or Certifications in Project management and agile methodologies preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (eg: pivot tables, horizontal and vertical searches, conditional formatting, logical formulas, etc.);
- Good mathematical and project control skills;
- Communicate in Portuguese and English fluently (required).