Descrição : Internship - Life & Health Sciences. A empresa : Underwriters Laboratories Inc.. Localização : São Paulo, SP
Â : At UL, we know why we come to work.:
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!What youâll learn & achieve:: To support the Project Management department in coordinating projects between Emergo’s large client base, international business development team, and global offices.
- Administrative project management assistance for Brazil and/or international offices.
- Interface with internal Emergo offices and departments with regards to project resourcing, time tracking, invoicing, and follow up.
- Liaison with regulatory and quality assurance professionals to provide systems and communication support within the scope of individual projects.
- Communication with clients to provide systems support within the scope of individual projects.
- Maintenance of secure and accurate client documentation.
- Support with answering incoming calls and electronic communications from clients, prospects, vendors, salespeople and Emergo consultants in a professional manner.
- Current student of an International Relations, Business Administration, Biology, Biomedicine or Pharmaceutical Science. Bachelor’s Degree must be completed in Dec. 2022.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. English language is a must.
- Self-manageable, and capable to learn with the available resources.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with high quality and good customer Service.
- Sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects to achieve stated objectives.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Mission: For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
- People: Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work: Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & achieve: We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
- Total Rewards:
- Competitive enumeration package
- Friendly environment and collaborative colleagues
- UL University Training and Development
- Casual dress code
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com