Descrição : Purchasing Specialist. A empresa : GEP. Localização : Paulo, PB
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
What you will do:
Negotiation with national and international suppliers, negotiation of prices, stocks, delivery times, services, developments, etc;
- Development of negotiation strategies, negotiation rounds;
- Establish and analyze the scope of purchasing project;
- Establish project development plans, times, costs, budgets, etc;
- Search and development of new suppliers of indirect materials, creation of article catalogs;
- Preparation of sourcing analysis and presentations for support in purchasing decisions and for presentation of projects;
- Identify savings and reports benefits for indirect categories (MRO, Marketing);
- Review purchase requisitions, identify sources of supply and create POs in line with the standard operating procedure;
- Identify and resolve PO/PR processing issues, invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues;
- Management of RFA´s, RFQ´s and RFP´s ´processe;
- Update the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup in system;
- Establish and follow up on shipping dates with suppliers, resolve issues with supplier/requestor for shipping dates
Communication with stakeholder to follow up and recognize new savings projects in their areas and attend emergencies
- Follow-up of projects at closing, maintaining communication with the work team
- Review inbound requests (phone/email) and provide resolution in line with the standard operating procedures
- Follow with the required stakeholders / team members for open requests
- Knowhow in customer service and supplies management processes.
- Experience in national and international negotiations.
- Experience in development of savings projects
- Experience in purchasing and negotiation on Direct and Indirect categories (Consumer Goods is definitely a plus)
- Experience in projects and negotiation of professional and general services projects
- Knowledge of manufacturing purchases (Consumer Goods is a plus)
- Policies management (maintenance, support, backups, etc.)
- Knowledge of P2P tools - end user functionality, ERP/P2P systems SAP (Ariba a plus)
Bachelor’s Degree (field related). (No freshers/No recently graduates).
- Experience: 3-4 years previous procurement work experience.
- Experience participating in hybrid projects.
- Language proficiency English, Portuguese is definitely a plus.
- Strong knowledge of purchase to pay processes
- Strong knowledge in prices assessment.
- Adhere to all organizational procurement policies and procedures
- Team player, open-minded, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
- Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
- Outstanding problem-solving, creative thinking, analytical and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (ability to create formulas and to analyze data)