Descrição : Copywriting and Content Strategist. A empresa : DVMelite. Localização : Rio de Janeiro, RJ
We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time. As a member of the copywriting team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of medical niches and platforms (including web, newsletter and social media), working closely with the copywriting team, SEO specialists, the accounts managers and the web design team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, to implement SEO strategies and develop messaging. Thorough research will be required to understand each client's industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and be able to easily adapt to rapid changes in the company strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience creating content for digital platforms (blogs, social media, websites, etc) with a solid portfolio of work.
- To be an English native copywriter.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of blogging, microblogging, and social media writing (including the use of hashtags, emojis, and acronyms).
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in managing businesses' digital and social media presence (blogs, website pages, and social media accounts).
- Would be ideal to have experience in the medical field.
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches and reviews of existing research.
- Write original copy and high-engagement content that reflects the brand's voice.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Coordinate with the SEO specialist and account managers the objectives of specific requests.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related niche trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- will be working for 30 hours per week ($1500/month)
All candidates need to present a portfolio of content creation for digital platforms (blogs, social media, websites, etc
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: R$8,185.80 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- creating content for digital platforms: 4 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process