Descrição : Consultant. A empresa : Ascential. Localização : São Paulo, SP
We're looking for a strong Consultant to join our team in Sao Paulo and become an integral part of our Consultancy function.
We are looking for a strategic and commercial individual to provide advisory services to our regional clients – ensuring delivery of the highest quality of work across all their Mindset projects, they should constantly be pushing industry boundaries in their role as a Mindset brand ambassador.
Working collaboratively across the wider WGSN business, they should inspire and build engagement, contributing to the development of the Mindset regional team. They are responsible for leading and developing their assigned client projects, working across multiple, complex, research deliverables that exceed client expectations. They are a confident presenter and an excellent communicator who displays strategic thinking and expert research skills both to the teams they work with at Ascential and to clients.
- Develop and drive revenue growth for their region through client focused, trend research solutions
- Conduct primary and secondary research across a variety of methodologies and deliver analysis that provides actionable recommendations that will benefit client’s future business
- Provide clients with insight on future strategies and growth opportunities
- Responsibility for maintaining the strategic & creative standards of regional consultancy output, ensuring clients are given innovative solutions that build client relationships
- Review & edit research conducted by Trend Researchers and peers, looking at insight depth and accuracy
- Working with account management, the Consultant develops new opportunities, exploring clients’ requirements, developing briefs and finding innovative solutions to client challenges
- Development of business networks with the wider WGSN team – building strong relationships with Account management and content teams, that will contribute to the growth and development of Mindset internally and externally
- Collaborating with the global Mindset team outside of their region, providing mentorship to more junior Mindset colleagues and building the wider Mindset network through local and industry experts
- Responsibility for projects being delivered on brief, in a relevant, insightful and commercially successful manner
- Delivery of confident and informative presentations and workshops, ensuring Mindset work is seen in the best possible light
- Experience and knowledge of consumer intelligence, fashion, beauty & retail trends
- Experience delivering strategic trend research projects to clients
- Strategic mind set with excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience of qualitative research methods & frameworks and familiar with developing high value, commercial proposals
- Proven track record of working within a global consultancy framework/ environment and able to deliver multiple concurrent projects successfully
- Excellent at all forms of collaboration & communication including presentation & writing skills
- Both creative & commercial, they should be used to delivering projects across multiple industries and categories
- Highly collaborative & used to delivering research projects, the Consultant is an excellent communicator, collaborator and inspirer
- This role will constantly strive for excellence and push to exceed client expectations and industry standards
- Curious, flexible and a strategic thinker with gravitas that can inspire their clients, peers and more junior colleagues
- Familiar with general computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Good working knowledge of Adobe software keynote an advantage
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Meal Voucher
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Transportation voucher or parking
- Dental Plan
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.