Descrição : Greenlight Manager. A empresa : Uber. Localização : Porto Alegre, RS
About the Role
The Retail Operations Manager owns the operational performance of our Greenlights (in person driver-partner support locations), through an accurate leadership and people development strategy. In this role, you will work to provide the best possible customer support for new and existing Uber Partners!
You will lead and develop your team to resolve support issues efficiently and accurately, but also to go far beyond solving issues. They will identify root causes, bring up recurrent problems, and systematically help make Uber better as a whole!What You'll Do
- Measure and improve metrics related to our customer happiness.
- Foster teamwork between other Managers and Greenlights nationally
- Actively contribute to the business priorities related to cost and operational efficiencies.
- Act, through your supervisor team, as Uber's face to our driver-partners ensuring resolution of our partners concerns, questions and issues.
- Understand our conversion funnel to ensure our partners' first trip is made in the driven period of time
- Driving performance and improvements through continuous process improvement and innovation
- Hiring, training, and managing supervisors and customer support agents
- Help your Supervisor team to ensure so that your support centers are well supplied and maintained
- Be an advocate for Uber's global mission to invest in our driver-partner success through best-in-class service and customer experience.
- Experience of 3-5 years of team/people management experience, inside, but not limited to, Retail, Service or Operations businesses.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with peers, upper management and direct reports
- Proficient in English
- Analytical. Make sense of sophisticated data sets to inform decisions, insights and action plans
- Motivated. Understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Calm under pressure, you follow through on tasks and look for opportunities to step up to new challenges
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.