Descrição : Associate Program Manager - New Modalities. A empresa : Uber. Localização : São Paulo, SP
About the Role
The Associate Program Manager - New Modalities will be responsible for ensuring the best end-to-end customer experience and support strategy for all the new products that are being rolled out in the Mobility ecosystem. She/he will be responsible to work in partnership with the CommOps Incubation team to analyse, build, recommend, and execute improvements in the overall support strategy across a variety of programs and support modalities in Latin America. She/he will also be responsible for executing continuous improvement actions as far as providing insights for strategic decisions!What You'll Do
- Be the internal voice of our customer for continuously improving our experience around New Modalities (by autonomously looking into data and bringing insights)
- Identify main customer difficulties and opportunities holistically across their journey and prioritize improvement opportunities (understand tradeoffs and business needs)
- Own the continuous improvement efforts that will generate support maturity for our new Modalities
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives with internal functions, Ops and Product
- Consolidate data analysis and validation for Product improvement
What You'll Need
- 3 years of experience in project management
- Excellent stakeholder leadership skills: Experience in encouraging results in areas that aren't in the immediate responsibility. Keen understanding of the goals & priorities of your partners
- Excellent time-management and organizational habits
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to build and present information that engages team and partners. Experience presenting data visually.
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Customer obsession: Genuine passion for our users and wants to be a force for positive change in their touchpoints with Uber
- Self-starter attitude in fast-paced changing environment
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Creative and problem solving mentality
- Proficient in English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.